Monday, May 9, 2011

BlogSale: Spring Cleanin

Just cleaned out some makeup that I wasn't using too often. Hopefully someone else will enjoy them more than I did~ I may have some of the product's original box, so ask me if you want it.

To buy, you must:
  1. Pay with paypal.
  2. Must live in the States.
  3. Pay $3.50 for shipping (USPS first class).
  4. No refunds or exchanges.
  5. Email me:   popcorn3148@gmail.com     for any questions.
  6. First come first serve basis, and I will NOT hold items.



A) Majolica Majorca Gr 780
Used~
$6.50
B) Majolica Majorca SV 887
Used~
$5

 C) MAC Pigment Chocolate Brown

Swatched~
$11


D) Jill Stuart Jelly Eye Color 09 Midnight Shine
Used~ 
$16

E) Mini Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Liner
11L, OL, 3L
Used but only OL is sharpened~
$2 each

F) MAC Lime Dandy Glitter Liner
 Used~
$4
G) Paul & Joe Creamy Matte Foundation 10
Great Foundation but not my shade :(

Used 3x~
$25



Thanks!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

i have midnight shine too! <3 it forever LOL

Eva said...

haha! i liked the ending it was bittersweet i liked that it wasn't so typical and cliche like all the other dramas.

Oh! I've heard of that one! I think I'll start watching too hehe

I have those 2 dior lipsticks too love them. So jealous you got your hands on ever hip!