Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Random Blah Blahs

How's it going everyone?


I have been having a strong strong urge to change up my entire closet. Much of my clothes are antiques back from younger high school years. You know, back in the day when I was HELLA lazy and only wore sweatshirts. I feel like flowly blouses tucked into high-waist shorts are in this year. Well personally I love that look <3 Just in case you guys are terrible at fashion like me, I recommend going on tumblr. Go learn how to dress like a woman! haha just kiddin~


OTD
Top ~ H&M
Bottom ~ F21
 I busted out my DSLR just to take these pictures. Hey I curled my hair especially for this picture. 

Randomness
aren't these earrings adorable? 
Sonia Kashuk Makeup Remover

My gosh... LOVE THIS REMOVER! Ok, so remember back in the day when everyone was hyping about the Lancome Bifacil. Well I do admit that Lancome's removed makeup wonderfully, however the price was just the biggest drawback. With this baby you kill two stones with a stone. It has a mehh opening. 

$10 @ Target
Check it out.


Lightly pressing the cotton pad onto my hand, and the Urban Decay 24/7 is gone. Its magic...I swear.



Integrate Mascara













Demonstration? 
without but already curled 
with and curled. My lashes got LENGTH
It's ME
camwhoring 
Yeahhh. That's the end. Corn sounds good right now  :) 

No comments: