Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Life is Good


Summer days are all "oh so" hot. Which reminds me that I need to drink more water to have better skin/complexion. While surfing on the internet I ran across a video that talked about Relvon having scented nail polish in the color Strawberry Cream. Doesn't that just sound appealing? I want it. 

OOTD

If you know me in real life, I'm the type that hardly ever dresses up. You usually see me in sweats if the weather permits. Whenever I wear something that is worthy to put up in my blog, then you will see it which is once in a blue moon. 

Sephora OPI Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild
 Completely against the idea of paying $9.80 for nail polish, but it was just one of those moments where I had to splurge on something. 


Macadamia Deep Repair Masque
Did Youtube just over hype this product or does it really work miracles on your hair? I will soon find out after using this a couple of things. I really hope that you don't have barbed wire looking hair. 


Forever 21 Cheap-Ass Earrings
 These complete the look for the pink, girly outfit. It's a steal for only $3.80, but I hope my ears don't die from the material ._. 

 Steve Madden
 I'm 5'3 and so basically these guys make me 5'8. 5" inch heels are so frickin tall. Hopefully I don't make a fool out of myself and trip. 


Smokin' Rabbits?
My brother gave this to me for no apparent reason. This is perhaps the most random gift I have received. What should I do with these smokin' labbits? hahaha Makes me laugh whenever I see these guys. 

Screw this Curler
It does it's job for $10 bucks so I guess what more can I expect. Since I love curling my hair, I fell immediately in love with the Hot Tools 1" Barrel when I tried it. It heats up within seconds and curls the most  gorgeous tight curls. 


This is going on my birthday wishlist. 

Senior Prom
Prom was one night to remember. It was great to be with my friends instead of having to be with a date whom you don't like. I dislike the idea of having to be attached to someone. :)


Have a great week! 

No comments: