Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Food in Taiwan: Melange Cafe

 Hey Folks~
I'm finally back home in the States! This summer trip to Taiwan consisted mainly of shopping and eating. Hahaha The best part was eating as my heart desires without gaining any weight, due to extremely humid/hot temperatures in Taiwan. :P

Today I will be sharing my unforgettable second experience at the Melange Cafe.
It was only 3 in the afternoon on a business day, and there were still a TON of people!

Finally after waiting for 2 hrs, we were able to eat inside~

Newspaper style for a MENU? Classy~

I chose Fruit Tea to quench my thirst~ 
Cousin had an Oreo Smoothie~

We chose this Sandwich which had everything in it. Sorry, forgot the name >.<

A bit hard to stuff in the mouth but still tasty~

The Original Waffle~

Signature Strawberry Waffle~ Their most well-known item!
Muahhh~ All finished! Delicious~

9 comments:

DonnaHsueh said...

The waffle looks DIVINE!<3

Jamilla Camel said...

Yummy! Thanks for the pics!

mandy said...

2 hours to eat at the cafe?! So much patience! At least it sounds like it was well worth the wait :P The food looks delicious ^__^

Krissy ~ style san san said...

the original waffle looks seriously scrumptious!
I would've died waiting 2hours!
Krissy xoxo

www.swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com

cushy said...

wow! 2 hrs of waiting? everything looks yummy especially the fruit tea

Jess said...

Oh, you spent your summer in Taiwan!? Just liek me! Gosh, I miss Taiwan so much already, even though I'm just about 2 weeks back in Austria! :(

Maggie said...

Ahhh that sandwich! It's making me drool! I love me a good sandwich, haha. xD

Anonymous said...

ZOMG 2 HOURS?! My mom would've given up in the first 20 minutes lol. The food looks so yummy though mmm.

Anonymous said...

omg the food looks AMAZING! i say two hours was worth it!