My Motto: Your request is my command.
From my previous post about hauling acne related-skincare, many of you took interest in the Naruko Anti-Acne Sunscreen. Today it is my pleasure to present my ideas of the sunscreen.
Let me begin with the idea that cosmetics in the States haven’t progressed to the point where they make products based on a person’s specific skin condition. Naturally, I was super stoked when I stumbled across this in a drugstore called Watsons.
I am going to cover three aspects: Packaging, Price, Function.
Naruko Oil Out Anti-Acne Sunscreen Spf 50
Packaging: 3.5 / 5
- Easy to Dispense
- Good Control of amount of product
- Gets messy since the product is very watery
Price: 4 / 5
- Extremely Affordable $12
Function 4 /5
- Doesn’t clog pores
- Can be sure that your sunscreen isn’t the factor of more acne
- Dries matte
- Not a miracle product so it doesn’t cure your pimples
- Smells like weird herbs/plants. Tolerable though.
YES! It is exactly what you are thinking of. My Hello Kitty Water Bottle. Just to spice things up, I thought I would include a little something that I took a picture of.
Thanks for Reading!
Smiles & Blows Kisses*