Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Cute Blog Award!

I was tagged by Maggie from The Polka-dotted Jellyfish. yeeeee I cannot express my excitement since it has been AGES since I was last tagged to do these kinds of posts :) Thanks!

For this award you:

1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the award questions.
3. Tell something about yourself you haven't told anyone on your blog yet.
4. Award as many blogs that you think are worthy of this award.
5. Make sure you let those you gave the award to know that you awarded them.




Award Questions:

1. What is your go-to makeup product? 




  • BB cream foshooo! I have tons and tons and tons of RED acne scars >.< I'm having very problematic skin, and I really do not know how to make my skin chillax. hahaha BB cream really helps out concealing some of the redness, which is nice since I don't want my face to look extremely "made up".













2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011? 



  • Ugghhh. I was never a fashion kind of person. So I guess I really like the Toms shoes. I'm not even sure if this counts as a fashion trend. But I just think that Toms are adorable and comfortable too. 












3. What is your favorite dessert? 


  • I LOVE mochi. Especially strawberry mochi which has a big chunk of real strawberry in the middle of the mochi. <3 My favorite ^.^  


4. Favorite color? 
  • BLUE~ Most people who see me and know me personally all think I'm a pink type of person, but I actually like blue. Light blue just makes me think of refreshing and calm things. 

5. What is your middle name?

  • Don't have one :P My parents probably already had a hard time choosing my first name, so they didn't even bother to pick a middle name. sighhh..... 

6. What was the last song you listened to? 

  • Name and Number by J-Co. I definitely love R&B. It's my favorite type of music. This song has a really nice beat to it. I need to be able to dance to a song...u know shake those hips :) 

Something you don't know about me yet:

  • I gotta admit that I love watching Korean dramas. I have been watching them ever since I was in preschool. The obsession just kept getting bigger and bigger as these dramas became readily available on the internet. However, lately I have been trying to control my obsession because I know this sounds crazy but I always have some withdrawal symptoms after watching a really really good drama. It takes me some time to come back to reality instead of trying to live in the drama. I need to re-watch the drama like at least 10 times and all the behind the scenes clips. sigh..... yaaa Things do not become pretty for me when I watch these things >.< 

Now I choose you:
Bee Kyoote
Rinny
Natikiru
InsideOut Elle

No comments: