Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Haulin & Swatchin

Update: Recently I have just been trying to hang out with new people and make new friends. Being shy by nature, I sometimes feel as if I'm not a good socializer and uninteresting. However, I just need more
confidence
confidence
confidence
The key factor is just to be myself and if quiet is how I like to roll then I will be the silent one :) Another thing that I wanted to say was that I found out that I really liked playing basketball. I think it was mainly because my friend really encourages me even when I'm doing bad or dribbling the ball awkwardly. hahaha  

Anyways, enough of my ramblings. Why don't we continue back to the beauty related stuff. So everything I bought was essentially a collective haul of this month and January items. 


Left: Lancome High Resolution   Right: Lancome Visionnaire


Gift with Purchase
<------ Look those cute mini versions of Genifique and Visonnaire

 Lancome Bienfait Aqua Vital 

                   Left: Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment   Right: Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
 Is it just me or does Kiehl's have boring long a*s names? haha

                                    Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment

  • Very light n moisturizing cream.
  • Two thumbs up for those looking who are only looking to moisturize the eye area. 


Esprique Blend Dimensional Eyes B-4

  • Beautiful/stunning elegant colors.
  • Creamy and easy to blend shadows
  • I think I'm in love <3 <3 

Joise Maran Argan Blend Concealer (Sand) 

  • Colors are too yellow and pink on my face.
  • Creamy consistency and easy to blend but I wont be repurchasing this item 

Camwhoring
Curled my hair so it would look more wavy. I think it turned out quite nice.... hahaha 
NO, I'm not obsessed with myself :P 

The outfit I wore today. ughhh I suck at fashion so badly, so I need to learn more from my fellow bloggers. Hit me up with any ideas about clothing. :) 

How has this week been for you? I need to be entertained! 

No comments: