Saturday, March 24, 2012

Colleges

I'm not sure if everyone knows, but I am currently a senior in high school. March madness is that time of year where college acceptances come out. I was not nervous at all when those letters were rolling out, but I had a mind set to get into either University of California Davis or Irvine. I initially leaned towards UC Irvine since I thought it would be a easier college to get into. However, as I checked my mail this morning at 2 a.m. I discovered I was waitlisted into Irvine. Being the first college to semi-reject me, I got to admit that this was not a good feeling at all. Honestly, I'm pretty bummed out. On the bright side UC Davis did accept me, but it's just a mixed feeling of disappointment.


On a side note, I will be posting more reviews very soon. Hope everyone is well!

No comments: